Methods Automation now offering SCHUNK Electronic Solutions!
We are pleased to announce a new addition to the Methods Automation lineup: SCHUNK Electronic Solutions, number one global provider of gripping systems, clamping technology, PWA routers, depanelizers and linear motor actuators. Their reputation for precision, reliability, and longevity has grown this family-owned company to more than 3,000 employees worldwide. With 70 years of experience in manufacturing, SCHUNK’s name has become synonymous with excellence and innovation.
SCHUNK’s product categories include:
- Routers with manual load & unload
- Fully automatic inline routers
- Depanelizers- routers and saws
- Odd form placement machines
Their SAR-1300 is the fastest and most precise router in the world, with the following features:
- 35% lower cycle time
- The fastest depaneling machine on the market with speeds up to 2,000 m/s, using SCHUNK’s own linear axes
- The linear axis is manufactured in the same plant as the routers themselves
- Highest milling accuracy
- Due to very precise fixtures and linear motors
- Complete customer support
- From concept to commissioning
- Solutions for fixtures and depanelizing
- Large milling area up to 500 x 600 mm
- For the separation of oversized boards
- Universal system eliminates the need for custom fixtures
- >98% technical availability
- Solutions for fixtures and depanelizing machines from one source
Attending APEX 2019? Schunk Electronic Solutions will be exhibiting at booth 1207 – If you are interested in setting up an appointment with Methods Automation at SCHUNK, please contact Scott Cook at email@example.com or call 443-650-1000.
To learn more about Schunk’s depaneling technology, please visit their website.